Top 10 Best Azim Premji Quotes
Azim Premji Quotes on Life, Entrepreneurship, India, Business, Education and much more
Azim Hashim Premji was born on 24 July 1945 is an Indian investor, business tycoon, and philanthropist. He is the chairmen of the Wipro Limited and also known as the Czar of the IT industry. He has twice in the list of 100 most influential people by TIME Magazine, once in 2004 and 2011. Azim Premji owns 73% percents of Wipro. Azim Premji has too many quotes on the life, innovation, business, India, Entrepreneurship and much more. Here we presented top 10 best quotes from Azim Premji that will motivate you.
1) “The important thing about outsourcing or global sourcing is that it becomes a very powerful tool to leverage talent, improve productivity and reduce work cycles. ”
2) “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.”
3) “Inflation is taking up the poverty line, and poverty is not just economic but defined by way of health and education. ”
4) “We’ve always seen ourselves as Indian. We’ve never seen ourselves as Hindus or Muslims or Christians or Buddhists.”
5) “I.B.M. was not really bringing their best technologies to India. They were dumping old machines in the country that had been thrown away in the rest of the world 10 years before.”
6) “The three ordinary things that we often don’t pay enough attention to, but which I believe are the drivers of all success, are hard work, perseverance, and basic honesty.”
7) “How can you contribute towards building the Indian society and the Indian nation? No better way than to upgrade the quality of young people in school, particularly the schools which are run by the state government in the villages.”
8) “The U.S. is a complex country. It has a high predominance of immigrants who have been eminently successful.”
9) “There’s a reasonable amount of traction in college education, particularly engineering, because quite a lot of that is privatized, so there is an incentive to set up new colleges of reasonably high quality.”
10) “You must get engaged with people who are far less privileged than you. I think you must devote your time if not your resources… Because it is very, very important from the point of view of the development of our country. “
Thank you!If you Like this article please share with your friends.