Top 10 Best Indra Nooyi Quotes
Top 10 Best Inspirational and Motivational Indra Nooyi Quotes
Indra Nooyi was born on 28th October 1955. She is an Indian-born, and the current chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of the PepsiCo. Current Residence of the Indra Nooyi is the Greenwich, USA. She has named into the World’s 100 most powerful women in 2014. She also ranked in the list of Forbes world’s 100 most powerful women. Indra Nooyi has too many quotes on the leadership, innovation, life, women empowerment. Here we bring you the top 10 best quotes from Indra Nooyi that is full of motivation and inspiration.
1) “At the end of the day, don’t forget that you’re a person, don’t forget you’re a mother, don’t forget you’re a wife, don’t forget you’re a daughter.”
2) “Every year in consulting is like three years in the corporate world because you have multiple clients, multiple issues – you grow so much.”
3) “I think innovation as a discipline needs to go back and get rethought and revived. There are so many models to talk about innovation, there are so many typologies of innovation, and you have to find a good innovation metric that truly captures the innovation performance of a company.”
4) “My father was an absolutely wonderful human being. From him I learned to always assume positive intent. Whatever anybody says or does, assume positive intent.”
5) “Just because you are CEO, don’t think you have landed. You must continually increase your learning, the way you think, and the way you approach the organization. I’ve never forgotten that.”
6) “PepsiCo did not have a woman in the senior ranks, nor a foreign-born person who was willing to think differently.”
7) “Leadership is hard to define and good leadership even harder. But if you can get people to follow you to the ends of the earth, you are a great leader.”
8) “As a leader, I am tough on myself and I raise the standard for everybody; however, I am very caring because I want people to excel at what they are doing so that they can aspire to be me in the future.”
9) “When I grew up there was no web, blogging or tweeting. In fact, where I grew up there was not even television! I met a lot of my friends in school and in college, and they are still my friends today.”
10) “India is a country with huge potential, and it remains an attractive high priority market for PepsiCo. We believe we have only scratched the surface of long term growth opportunities that exist for PepsiCo and our partners.”
Thank you!If you Like this article please share with your friends.