15 Best Larry Page Quotes
15 Best Larry Page quotes on life, success, motivation, business, google, innovation, technology etc.
No one is unaware of this Co-founder of the internet giant Google, Lawrence “Larry” Page, who founded Google in 1996 with Sergey Brin. Now, Page is the CEO(chief executive officer) of Google’s parent company, Alphabet Inc. Larry Page also invented “PageRank”, Google’s best-known search ranking algorithm, Which is named after him. He was born on March 26, 1973. This 43 years old is the 12th richest person in the world with net worth of US$36.9 billion. Here, we present some of the best 15 Larry Page quotes on life, success, motivation, business, google, innovation, technology etc.
1) “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.”
2) “What is the one sentence summary of how to change the world? Always work hard on something uncomfortably exciting!”
3) “You’re probably on the right track if you feel like a sidewalk worm during a rainstorm.”
4) “If you’re not doing some things that are crazy, then you’re doing the wrong things.”
5) “You never lose a dream; it just incubates as a hobby.”
6) “I think part of the reason we are successful so far is that originally we didn’t really want to start a business.”
7) “Lots of companies don’t succeed over time. What do they fundamentally do wrong? They usually miss the future.”
8) “Many leaders of big organizations, I think, don’t believe that change is possible. But if you look at history, things do change, and if your business is static, you’re likely to have issues.”