15 Best Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
15 Best Mark Zuckerberg quotes on life, success, entrepreneurship, facebook, technology etc.
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg was born on 14th May 1984 is an internet entrepreneur, computer programmer, and philanthropist. He is the CEO and the co-founder of the giant social networking website Facebook. He is the 5th richest man in the world and worth net $55.3 billion. Here we presented the best 15 Mark Zuckerberg quotes on facebook, life, technology, entrepreneurship etc.
1) “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In the world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
2) “The question isn’t, ‘What do we want to know about people?’, It’s, ‘What do people want to tell about themselves?'”
3) “Figuring out what the next big trend is tells us what we should focus on.”
4) “My goal was never to just create a company. A lot of people misinterpret that, as if I don’t care about revenue or profit or any of those things. But what not being just a company means to me is not being just that – building something that actually makes a really big change in the world.”
5) “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.”
6) “The companies that work are the ones that people really care about and have a vision for the world so do something you like.”
7) “The real story of Facebook is just that we’ve worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded.”