Best 10 Inspirational and Motivational Michael Jordan Quotes
Best 10 Inspirational and Motivational Michael Jordan quotes
A retired American basketball player who led the Chicago Bulls to six NBA championships, Michael Jeffrey Jordan, was born on February 17, 1963, in Brooklyn, New York. Jordan left the college to join NBA and drafted by Chicago Bulls. The 53 years old has won “the most valuable player award” 5 times in his basketball career and became the most decorated player in the history of NBA. Currently, he is the owner and chairman of the Charlotte Hornets. Micheal was retired in 2003 and since then the replacement for this legendary basketball player is still not found. So, here we present some of the best inspirational and motivational Michael Jordan quotes.
1) “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
2) “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.”
3) “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
4) “I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.”
5) “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”