Best 10 Greatest Muhammad Ali Quotes of All Time
Best 10 Motivational and Inspirational Muhammad Ali Quotes
On January 17, 1942 , one of the greatest American professional boxer and activist, Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. later known as Muhammad Ali, was born in Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.. At the age of 12, Ali started his journey as a boxer. He won a gold medal in the light heavyweight division at the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome when he was 18. He set an example of racial pride for African Americans and resistance to white domination during the 1960s Civil Rights Movement. The list of his awards is too big to include here. He was nicknamed “The Greatest” and was involved in several historic boxing matches. Early in his career, Ali was known as an inspiring, controversial, and polarizing figure both inside and outside the ring. So, here are some of the greatest Muhammad Ali quotes of all time.
1) “Don’t count the days; make the days count”
2) “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.”
3) “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
4) “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
5) “If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.”