10 Best Sheryl Sandberg Quotes
Top 10 best Sheryl Sandberg quotes that helps you to achieve the goal of your life
Sheryl Sandberg was born on August 29, 1959. She is the motivation for not only women but also for the man. She is the first women to become the board of directors on Facebook. She is currently the COO ( Chief Operating Officer ) on Facebook and the Co-author of the successful book Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead. The life of Sheryl Sandberg is very inspirational. There are many Motivational Sheryl Sandberg quotes. Here we pulled the best 10 quotes of Sheryl Sandberg that helps you to motivate in your life.
1) “It should be a badge of honor for men to mentor women.”
2) “If You’re Offered a Seat on a Rocket Ship, You Don’t Ask What Seat. You Just Get On.”
3) “I want every little girl who’s told she’s bossy to be told instead she has leadership skills.”
4) “We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change.”
5) “In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders.”
6) “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.”
7) “Done is better than perfect.”
8) “I feel really grateful to the people who encouraged me and helped me develop. Nobody can succeed on their own.”
9) “I’m not telling women to be like men. I’m telling us to evaluate what men and women do in the workforce and at home without the gender bias.”
10) “When you’re more valuable, the people around you will do more to make it work.”
Thank you!If you Like this article please share with your friends.