10 Best Stephen Hawking Quotes
Best 10 Stephen Hawking Quotes on Life, Success, Science, Education, Time etc.
Stephen William Hawking was born on 8 January 1942 in Oxford, England. Stephen Hawking is an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. His scientific works include a collaboration with Roger Penrose on gravitational singularity theorems in the framework of general relativity and the theoretical prediction that black holes emit radiation, often called Hawking radiation. Hawking was the first to set forth a theory of cosmology explained by a union of the general theory of relativity and quantum mechanics. He is a vigorous supporter of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics. Hawking was ranked number 25 in the BBC’s poll of the 100 Greatest Britons in 2002 and a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the US. Here are best 10 Stephen Hawking Quotes on life, science, time, Education etc.
1) “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”
2) “Science is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion.”
3) “Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.”
4) “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
5) “In my opinion, there is no aspect of reality beyond the reach of the human mind.”
6) “Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing.”
7) “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.”
8) “People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.”
9) “I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”
10) “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.”