Top 10 Dalai Lama Quotes On Life & Success
Top 10 Dalai Lama Quotes On Life & Success, Motivation, Forgiveness, and Kindness
The spiritual leaders of Tibet, Dalai Lama was born Lhamo Thondup on July 6, 1935, in Taktser, China. He came from a very small village in Northeast Tibet called Taktserand and at age 15, he assumed the political power of Tibet as the “Dalai Lama”. He is the fourteenth leader in a line of Buddhist spiritual. The Buddhists are followers of Gautama Buddha, who believed the troubles of the life can be overcome through moral and mental discipline. The name “Dalai Lama” is an honor and respect that was given to him by the Buddhist monks of Tibet. Here “Lama” means “teacher” or “wise person.”, “Dalai” means “ocean.” and when put together Dalai Lama is translated as “Ocean of Wisdom”. His Holiness is a world leader that is committed to promoting positive values such as Forgiveness, Self-discipline, Tolerance, and Compassion.
1) “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
2) “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay.”
3) “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.”
4) “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow. Today is the right day to Believe, Do and mostly Live.”
5) “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.”