15 Best Walt Disney Quotes That Will Motivate You
15 Best Walt Disney Quotes on Dreams, Motivation, Life, Success etc.
Our childhood couldn’t have been more perfect without this man, Walter Elias “Walt” Disney, is the founder of the cartoon and animation production house “The Walt Disney Company”. He is Known as a pioneer of the American animation industry who introduced the world with sound embedded cartoons. He opened the first Disneyland in the year of 1955. This inventor of our favorite cartoon icon “mickey mouse”, is the only individual who has earned the most number of Academy Awards, having won 22 Oscars from 59 nominations and was also presented with two Golden Globe Special Achievement Awards and an Emmy Award. Born in Chicago in 1901, Disney’s early interest in drawing and his power of imagination & creativity made his cartoons unbelievably successful. So, Here are some of the best Walt Disney Quotes on Dreams, Motivation, Life, Success etc.
1) “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
2) “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
3) “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.”
4) “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
5) “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
6) “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
7) “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
8) “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
- Best 10 Inspirational and Motivational Michael Jordan Quotes
- Best 10 Greatest Muhammad Ali Quotes of All Time